We believe our gluten-free guests should have the same wonderful dining experience as all of our other guests. So instead of making a gluten-free menu that has only a few token items to choose from, we have converted our regular menu to being nearly 100% gluten free. After all, when you are a farm-to-table restaurant like we are, the fresh whole foods that we prepare from local sources are naturally gluten free.
So here’s how we do it.
- All of our pizzas can be made on gluten-free crust.
- Most of our specials are intentionally prepared gluten free or can be made gluten free upon request. Be sure to check with the server.
- Any pasta dish can be made with gluten-free pasta.
- All of our sandwiches can be made with gluten-free artisan bread baked locally.
- We source a great tasting gluten-free beer.
- And we offer at least 2-4 gluten-free homemade desserts daily.
Please keep in mind that we are not a gluten-free restaurant and cannot guarantee that cross-contamination will not occur, but we do take every precaution possible to reduce the risk. Also, when ordering, you will need to specify gluten-free to your server.